Fraction is building a world-class platform for enabling homeowners to manage their home equity in completely new ways. As one of the first engineers at Fraction, you will have a large part in building out Fraction’s platform, making key decisions that will guide Fraction as it scales.
As an engineer at Fraction, you will be working across the entire Fraction stack, responsible for adding new products and features. Fraction is looking for engineers with experience both in frontend and backend development to help build out it’s platform.
What you’ll do
- Work with other engineers to build new features and products.
- Build out products in a lean fashion, tracking user metrics to determine product success.
- Own your work. We are looking for people who take pride in their work and are willing to own it end-to-end.
What we value
- Experience in modern tools like React, NodeJS, Typescript, and Postgres.
- Enjoy working across the entire software stack, from database to backend to frontend.
- Familiarity with AWS is a plus, including Lambda and RDS.
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering, or equivalent experience
- At least 2 years experience working as a software engineer
- A hard-working work ethic with a team-first mindset
- Comfortable working in ambiguity
- Enjoy laughing and having fun while working
- Don’t take life too seriously
- Competitive Salary & Equity
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Unlimited PTO policy