Fraction is currently hiring for our sales team! We are looking for an experienced, motivated Business Development Manager with an entrepreneurial mindset who is excited to join our team.
The BDM for Ontario will be responsible for originating residential mortgages through referral channel networks and driving revenue performance for the business.
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be starting a hardworking and dynamic team of BDM’s. You’ll take ownership of your territory’s volume objectives and increase revenue while also maintaining both deal quality and underwriting efficiency standards.
- Setting up referral partnerships with mortgage brokers in order to build out an application pipeline for Fraction’s unique mortgage product.
- Develop and maintain mutually beneficial referral relationships with select referral partners in your region.
- Build a budget, set goals and KPIs, and execute on those goals.
- Be a team player and help us define our culture in an early-stage business.
- Provide unparalleled sales support and lending guidelines training to all of our referral partners.
- Liaise with your colleagues in underwriting in resolving issues with referral partners.
- Maintain and elevate the company’s reputation by representing us at key industry events.
- Key performance factors will be based on funded volumes, underwriting quality and efficiencies, and customer satisfaction survey results.
- Champion the Fraction mission culture with external partners.
- Refine and provide input on the sales strategy and go-to-market positioning.
Who you are
- You are a master in sales, relationship management, and development with a proven track record of success.
- You possess a strong background in residential mortgages with 5+ years of experience.
- You know how to manage a sales CRM, entering all leads and opportunities and tracking a sales funnel.
- Reporting. You are excellent at measuring metrics that matter, tracking your own performance and being accountable for the results.
- You build budgets and demand promotional spend to help you succeed.
- You’re entrepreneurial - can test things quickly and change tactics as the data tells you to.
- You use social media regularly to promote and drive the bulk of your business. Being on zoom is easy for you.
- You make things happen - podcasts, virtual presentations, networking events.
- You have comprehensive knowledge of the referral partners in the mortgage community in your region (British Columbia or Ontario).
- Previous mortgage underwriting experience is considered an asset.
- Having a Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or marketing is a plus but not essential.
- A mortgage broker license is required.