You will be our first hire in the People Function. How we treat our People internally and our stakeholders externally is at the core of Fraction’s value and mission. We strive to be a fun, inclusive environment that nurtures talent while creating an unparalleled work environment.
You will be excited at the prospect of crafting the culture at Fraction alongside its Founders and Founding Team. You love to follow trends in how companies and organizations develop, nurture, and maintain talent while achieving business objectives.
The role focuses on two key parts of the People function, building culture, bringing in highly-talented people, and building the skill sets and abilities of the talent we are fortunate to already have.
Qualities that are a MUST:
- Have a minimum of 5 years of previous experience in a People/People Ops function.
- Independent worker who quickly builds relationships and truly enjoys working with others.
- Possess a mastery of what it takes for people to be happy, engaged, and confident in a workplace and a complete commitment to achieving this at Fraction.
- A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Hard-working and thoughtful of others.
- Live our values.
- Previous experience in a similar role is an asset.
- Coordinate and manage employee onboarding.
- Partner with hiring managers to source, attract, and hire a team aligned with our values and provide all candidates with a great experience.
- Proud to aim for a 0% attrition rate for employees.
- Responsible for executing the vision of the Founders for Fraction’s culture
- Curate an amazing work experience in-office or remote.
- Plan and execute company events.
- Partner with Finance, and Corp Dev to execute the quarterly and annual OKR process and resulting annual budget process.
- Employee Training and Development.
- Perform other duties as required.
Qualities that would be great if you had:
- Experience at a noteworthy FinTech or PropTech firm.
- Previous working experience in both Canada and the US.
Salary + Perks
- Competitive Salary & Commission.
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision).