Fraction is a platform where homeowners can access health insurance, automate property tax payments, get income-generating investments, and more. All personalized with technology and fuelled by their home equity. Here at Fraction, we believe that you can make money and do good at the same time.
We are a young, fast-growing startup that wants to change the world. If you are excited by the opportunity to offer something truly valuable to our customers and at the same time build a new kind of business, then Fraction may be for you.
Fraction is currently hiring for our sales team! We are looking for an energetic and hungry individual with an entrepreneurial mindset who is excited to join our team.
The Inside Sales role for BC will be responsible for contacting, guiding and closing inbound leads through the Fraction process.
You will be joining a hardworking and dynamic team, and will take ownership of your channel’s volume objectives to increase revenue while maintaining deal quality.
Qualities that are a MUST:
- Be a licensed Mortgage Broker in British Columbia
- Outgoing personality and fun to be around (we like to have fun at the office)
- You will be responsible for following up with new leads handed to you and converting them into closed business.
- You are the primary contact for the client and will act as a liaison between the client, Administrator and Underwriter.
- You will discuss rates, term, product and their mortgage qualification options with the client and provide them with updates.
- Create and maintain relationships with customers to better understand and achieve their needs
Qualities that would be great if you had:
- Spoke multiple languages
- Experience dealing with alternative mortgage products
- Previous experience in a similar inside sales/client liaison role
Salary + Bonus
- Competitive Salary & Commission
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Brand new work MacBook
- Flexible for working remote (obviously!)
Diversity and Inclusion statement
- At Fraction, we are committed to providing an environment where people of all types have mutual respect for one another. We recognize that we are greater together than the sum of our parts. We reflect our customers’ diversity and we know that we make better decisions and work is happier, more productive, and meaningful when we do it surrounded by diversity, celebrating differences rather than just tolerance.